Roast Beef Italian Sliders
I love these simple Roast Beef Italian Sliders. They are full of flavor and simple to make.
- 12 Rolls Hawaiian sweet rolls
- ½ pound deli sliced roast beef
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- ½ cup banana pepper rings
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Cut sweet rolls in half and lay the bottom half in the prepared casserole dish. Add roast beef, cheese, and banana peppers.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread to the bottom of the top half of the sweet rolls and place on top.
Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano. Bake for 10-13 minutes to until cheese is melted and the rolls are slightly toasted.
Calories: 128kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 8gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 475mgPotassium: 76mgVitamin A: 150IUVitamin C: 8.5mgCalcium: 169mgIron: 0.6mg