Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini
This simple Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini is the perfect family dinner recipe. With a creamy chicken base tossed in Rotini pasta.
- 2 large Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 2 cans Cream of chicken soup (10.5oz each can)
- 8 oz Cream cheese block (cubed)
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup White onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 10 oz Rotini pasta
Add chicken, cream of chicken soup (do not add water), cream cheese, chicken broth, pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, lemon juice, garlic, and onion to your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Remove chicken once cooked, shred, and return to slow cooker. Give until all ingredients are well combined.
Cook Rotini according to package directions and add to slow cooker. Mix until pasta is coated. Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Show me what you are making! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Calories: 305kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 23gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 910mgPotassium: 458mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 170IUVitamin C: 5.9mgCalcium: 134mgIron: 1.8mg