No Bean Chili
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup White onion (about 1 small onion)
- 2 cups Bell peppers (about 2 peppers)
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 28 oz Crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 14.5 oz Petit diced tomatoes (canned)
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Parsley flakes (dried)
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ cup Sour cream (optional for garnish)
- ¼ cup Shredded cheese (optional for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh diced parsley (optional for garnish)
In a large pot cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat then add in onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes until tender.
Add in crushed tomatoes, petit diced tomatoes, and all seasonings. All to cook on low and shimmer for 45-50 minutes.
Serve topped with optional garnish and serve.
Show me what you are making! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Calories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 19gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 420mgPotassium: 981mgFiber: 5gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 2170IUVitamin C: 84.3mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 4.7mg