Asian Ground Beef
Perfectly cooked and seasoned Asian Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cooked white rice (optional for serving)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (optional for serving)
- 1 pound cooked green beans (optional for serving)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional for serving)
Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet. Once ground beef is cooked drain fat and return to stovetop.
Meanwhile in a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, vegetable oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger. Add this to cooked ground beef.
Serve over rice with cooked green beans, green onions, and sesame seeds.
Serving: 1.5gCalories: 527kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 30gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 899mgPotassium: 729mgFiber: 4gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 845IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 106mgIron: 5mg