Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Simple to make and taste amazing! This Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry is a favorite around here and the perfect homemade dinner when you are craving take out.
- 1 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (or to taste)
- 12 oz frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and carefully add them to warmed oil. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Meanwhile in a separate bowl whisk together soy sauce, corn starch, brown sugar, rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Whisk together well then set aside.
Add broccoli florets to your skillet with chicken until tender and warm. Add sauce and allow to cook together for 1-2 minutes staring constantly. Optional: serve over rice garnished with sesame seeds.