Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
Creamy shredded chicken seasoned and baked under crushed crackers. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again.
- 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 452kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 31gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 149mgSodium: 777mgPotassium: 351mgSugar: 2gVitamin A: 860IUVitamin C: 0.4mgCalcium: 76mgIron: 2.1mg