Andes Mint Fudge
This is the best fudge you will ever make! Made with chocolate chips and Andes mint chops melted until smooth. This Andes Mint Fudge recipe is a must-try.
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Andes mint chips or broken candy pieces (divided)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter
Add semisweet chocolate chips, 1 ½ cups Andes mint chips or broken up candy, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a large microwavable bowl.
Place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time mixing between until fully melted. This could have 1-2minutes to fully melt.
When melted mix until well combined. Pour these ingredients into an 8x8 casserole dish.
Top with reaming ½ cup of Andes mint chips. Allow setting for several minutes to melt and use a knife to swirl in melted Andes mint chip topping.
Place in the fridge until set. This will take at least 2 hours. Then slice into fudge pieces and enjoy!
- If you don't want to use a microwave you could also melt your ingredients on low in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- For easy removal from your pan, I added parchment paper to the casserole dish and let some hangover. This way you can grab the paper and pull out the entire block of fudge.
- When adding your remaining Andes there is no need to heat this up. The warmth from the melted chocolate should slightly melt the Andes that you placed on top.
Serving: 1gCalories: 363kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 4gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 77mgPotassium: 188mgFiber: 1gSugar: 36gVitamin A: 163IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 126mgIron: 1mg