Pulled Pork Chili
The BEST chili recipe! This Pulled Pork Chili is my all time favorite chili recipe. It's full of flavor and simple to make. It's all made in the slow cooker then when served I topped it with sour cream, shredded cheese, and jalapenos.
- 4 cup pulled pork (cooked)
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 15 oz chili pinto beans (canned pinto beans in chili sauce)
- 30 oz diced tomatoes
- 28 oz tomato puree
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
Add all ingredients to a large pot. Stir together well.
Over medium/high heat bring chili to a boil. Then reduce heat and cover.
Allow to simmer on low/medium heat for 30 minutes.
Allow to set for 5-10 minutes before serving. I served mine with sour cream, shredded cheese, and green onions.
This recipe is perfect for leftover pulled pork or store-bought premade pulled pork.
Tip: Do not boil too long as you do not want to boil off all your liquid. Your chili will become very thick and dry if that happens.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 306kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 33gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 349mgPotassium: 1349mgFiber: 8gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 945IUVitamin C: 21.8mgCalcium: 93mgIron: 4.9mg