Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 10 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ½ cup chicken (cooked and cooked)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 cup Romaine lettuce (diced)
- ½ cup caesar dressing
- 1 cup croutons
Cook pasta accoring to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside to cool.
Once cooled add pasta to a large mixing bowl. Slice chicken and add it to the bowl with the remaining ingredients. Serve and enjoy.
- Tip: For this recipe, you want to use cooled or even chilled pasta. Rinsing it with cold water will help it to not stick when cooling.
- Tip: This recipe is perfect for leftover chicken.
Calories: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 10gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 349mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1085IUVitamin C: 0.7mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg