Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is the perfect summer dish. It's simple to make and full of flavor. The pasta and chicken are chilled and tossed with lettuce and dressing.
- 10 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ½ cup chicken (cooked and cooked)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 cup Romaine lettuce (diced)
- ½ cup caesar dressing
- 1 cup croutons
Cook pasta accoring to package directions. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside to cool.
Once cooled add pasta to a large mixing bowl. Slice chicken and add it to the bowl with the remaining ingredients. Serve and enjoy.
- Tip: For this recipe, you want to use cooled or even chilled pasta. Rinsing it with cold water will help it to not stick when cooling.
- Tip: This recipe is perfect for leftover chicken.
Calories: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 10gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 349mgPotassium: 148mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1085IUVitamin C: 0.7mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg