Cheesy Ranch Chicken Tenders
These tender and juicy Cheesy Ranch Chicken Tenders are a favorite around here. A great dinner recipe that even the kids love.
- 2 ½ pounds chicken tenders
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl place ranch dressing and in a separate bowl add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese.
Start by placing chicken first bowl and coat in dressing. Allow excess to drip on then roll in the second bowl to coat in breading. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and repeat with each chicken tender.
Spray your chicken tenders with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20-25 minutes flipping halfway through or until cooked through.
- I like to use an oil-based cooking spray for this recipe.
- This will help your breading not to get dry when baking. You can also crush on oil.
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 28gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 461mgPotassium: 452mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 119IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 95mgIron: 1mg