All I have to say about this recipe is WOW! This Pumpkin Pasta is one of my favorites. It tastes amazing and is so simple to make.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 12 oz fettuccine
Prepare pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan over low/medium heat. Slowly mix in heavy cream once melted is melted.
Add in garlic and salt. Slowly add in shredded parmesan cheese whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
Add in pumpkin puree and nutmeg and mix on low heat until well combined.
Add in cooked pasta and toss to coat. Serve and enjoy.
- For this recipe I used fettuccine but any pasta will work.
- Cooking Tip: Make sure you are using canned pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie mix.
Calories: 528kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 16gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 575mgPotassium: 223mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 5998IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 351mgIron: 1mg