This Ritz Chicken is crispy and buttery. The perfect family dinner recipe and a recipe your kids will also love.
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup Ritz crackers (crushed)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9x13 dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large shallow bowl mix ritz crackers with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
In a separate shallow bowl whisk eggs.
Pound chicken as needed to make them even in size for cooking. Place chicken in egg and allow excess to drip off.
Then add chicken to your seasoned crackers. Once coated place in your prepared dish. Repeat with each chicken breast.
Brush each chicken with melted butter.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Don't skip brushing butter over your prepared chicken. This will help your chicken coating to not get dry during baking.
- This chicken is baked uncovered.
Calories: 474kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 53gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 280mgSodium: 680mgPotassium: 893mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 571IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 2mg