Yellow Cake Batter Christmas Cookies
The easiest cookie recipe ever! These Yellow Cake Batter Christmas Cookies taste amazing and are made with a box cake mix.
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix (1 box)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup Christmas sprinkles
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Place dough in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll cooking dough into balls then roll into sugar and place on your prepared baking sheet.
Top cookies with Christmas sprinkles and bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet then remove and cool completely on a cooling rack.
Storing Cookie Dough/Cookies
This is a great recipe to prepare ahead of time and bake later. You can store this cookie dough in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Then continue with the baking instructions. If you want to go ahead and make the cookies then keep in an airtight container for 5 days.
- Keep a close eye on these cookies and make sure to not over bake. They can easily be over baked and all continue to bake slightly on the pan once removed. Make sure to remove them after just one minute from cooling on the pan.
- Change up the sprinkle color to go with any occasion or add in chocolate chips instead.
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 65kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 6mgPotassium: 6mgSugar: 6gVitamin A: 24IUCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg