Garlic Flat Breadsticks
The EASIEST way to make garlic breadsticks. These Garlic Flat Breadsticks are the perfect side dish to your pasta dinner.
- 13.8 oz pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic (more to taste)
- 1 ½ cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll out pizza dough on to your prepared baking sheet.
Melt butter and garlic together.
Brush on garlic butter to the pizza crust.
Top crust with shredded mozzarella.
Bake for 6-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Tip: Read the instructions on your dough before baking and use those temperatures if they are different.
- Tip: You can melt on the stovetop is using fresh garlic or in the microwave if using minced jar garlic.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 117kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 268mgPotassium: 8mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 158IUCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg