This Hula Chicken is a simple chicken marinade made with pineapple juice and brown sugar. The perfect flavors and one of my family's favorite dinners.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pounds chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- ¼ cup green onions (option for serving)
Whisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ketchup, rice vinegar, brown sugar, minced garlic, and ground ginger.
Place chicken breast into a large baggie and pour in the sauce. For best results marinate in the fridge overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pour chicken and sauce into a baking dish and cover with foil
Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove chicken from the casserole dish and serve.
- Tip: Marinading your chicken overnight is not necessary but it is recommended.
Calories: 412kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 51gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 1623mgPotassium: 1093mgFiber: 1gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 284IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 2mg