Slow Cooker Steak and Potatoes
This Slow Cooker Steak and Potatoes recipe is a complete meal made entirely in your slow cooker. It's the best comfort food that a slow cooker can make and a must try recipe.
- 1 ½ pounds stew beef
- 3 medium russet potatoes (diced)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion (sliced)
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 12 oz green beans (fozen)
Add stew meat and diced russet potatoes to your slow cooker. Sprinkle on flour and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
Add sliced onions to the top of your beef then diced tomatoes. Last top with green beans.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours until beef is cooked through and and vegetables are tender then serve.
- You can use other types of beef for this recipe like sliced chuck or skirt steak.
- When cooking with beef I suggest cooking it on low. This way will prevent your beef from becoming chewy instead of being tender.
Calories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 30gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 468mgPotassium: 1118mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 471IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 84mgIron: 5mg