Orange Juice Cake
This Orange Juice Cake is sweet and delicious. It's perfectly moist one so easy to make.
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix ( 1 box)
- 3.5 oz lemon instant pudding (1 box)
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 4 large eggs
Orange juice glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ¾ cup orange juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 3 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Use an electric mixer to mix cake mix with dry lemon pudding mix, oil, water, and eggs. Mix until smooth then pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 38-40 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick can come out clean.
While you cake bakes prepare your orange juice glaze. Mix powdered sugar, melted and cooled butter, and orange juice until smooth and creamy. Tip: butter will form once cold so allow it to cook to not get chunky or place back in the microwave.
Poke hole though out your cake using a fork or skewer. Pour orange juice glaze over cake filling holes in cake. Allow it to cool for 15 minutes then slice and serve.
- Make sure you are adding in dry pudding powder not prepared pudding.
- When adding cold juice to warm butter it could cause your butter to harden again. If this happens plus place your mix in the microwave to melt your butter.
- Make sure to not poke your holes to deep that they puncture the bottom. This way the juice stays in the cake and can not run out.
Calories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 2gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 173mgPotassium: 35mgFiber: 1gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 90IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg