Baked Creamy Swiss Chicken
This Baked Creamy Swiss Chicken is creamy and cheese! It's the perfect simple dinner recipe that everyone in the family loves.
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Add chicken breast to your prepared dish and top with 1 ½ slices cheese each.
In a separate bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, and ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese with seasonings.
Spread the above mixture over your chicken and cheese evenly. Top with remaining shredded parmesan cheese.
Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil then bake for 10-15 minutes longer until cooked through.
- Since this recipe can be heavier you can always use a low fat cheese, low fat sour cream, or even a lite mayonnaise to cut back on calories.
- I use a skinless and boneless chicken for this recipe. Boneless and skinless chicken thighs would also work.
- Add more or less seasoning to taste.
Calories: 700kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 65gFat: 46gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 1203mgPotassium: 919mgSugar: 2gVitamin A: 672IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 541mgIron: 1mg