Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Tater Tot Casserole is classic comfort food for the entire family. Loaded with flavor and topped with tater tots.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ½ cup onion (diced)
- 1 pound chicken breast (skinless and bonless)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Colby jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 oz ranch seasoning (dry)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 30 oz frozen tater tots
- ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ¼ cup slcied green onions (optional for garnish)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet heat oil. Dice chicken breast into bite size pieces. Cook chicken in skillet once they are no longer pink add in diced onions. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender.
To your skillet over low/medium heat add in cream of chicken soup, sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, pepper, and cooked bacon.
Once heated add your skillet contents to your prepared baking dish. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Add frozen tater tots to the top of your casserole. Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until casserole warm throughout and bubbly.
- Tip: I arrange my tater tots evenly across my casserole instead of dumping them all on. This will insure even baking.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 442kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 20gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 1095mgPotassium: 509mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 473IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 225mgIron: 1mg