Slow Cooker Meatloaf
A classic dinner made in the slow cooker, you can't ask for much more. This Slow Cooker Meatloaf is must like the classic and one of my faovire recipes.
- 2 pounds Ground beef (tip: lean ground beef works best)
- 1 small White onion (finely minced)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ + ¼ cup Ketchup (divided)
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Mustard
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, finely minced onion, eggs, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and ½ cup of ketchup.
Gently mix with hands and form into a loaf then place into the slow cooker.
Mix remaining ¼ cup of ketchup with brown sugar and mustard. Add this to the top of your meatloaf.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meatloaf is cooked through. Once cooked through slice and serve.
- Use a lean beef. when cooking your beef will release the fat and it could puddle at the bottom of your slow cooker. I always use lean beef to make sure this does not happen. I suggest 85/15.
- Don't overmix! I also mix until just combined and then form my loaf.
- Make extra sauce for serving. My kids love the sauce so I usually will mix some up and heat it on the stovetop so we have extra when serving.
Calories: 329kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 27gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 578mgPotassium: 522mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 183IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 4mg