Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
The best simple appetizer or easy lunch recipe. We love these Bacon Ranch Pinwheels.
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/4 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons green onions (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 5-6 8 inch flour tortillas
In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer cream together cream cheese with the remaining ingredients expect flour tortillas.
Spread cream cheese mix evenly onto each flour tortilla then tightly roll. Roll each in plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
Once chilled cut into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
- If you are short on time you can always skipping the chilling time. I find chilling helps the pinwheels to stay together and not unravel.
- I usually cut 8 pinwheels from each wrap.
Calories: 89kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 165mgPotassium: 37mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 167IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg