Loaded Ranch Dip
Take your everyday ranch dip to the next level. This Loaded Ranch Dip is loaded with flavor and so simple to make.
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ¼ cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¾ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons green onions
Mix sour cream with ranch seasoning until well combined.
Mix in ¾ cup of shredded cheese , ½ cup bacon and 1 tablespoon green onions. Mix until well combined.
Top with remaining cheese and bacon and green onions. Serve with chips or vegetables for dipping.
- To save time on this recipe buy pre-cooked bacon at the store.
- If this dip is too thick for your taste add a little milk to thin it out.
Serving: 1ozCalories: 189kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 328mgPotassium: 74mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 285IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 96mgIron: 1mg