Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is so simple to make and so full of flavor. The best part is you don't need to take up any more oven space, just let your slow cooker do the work.
- 4 pounds turkey breast
- ¾ cup broth
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- ¼ cup oil
Place turkey in the slow cooker and pour in broth.
In a separate bowl add all seasonings. Then pour in oil and mix.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until turkey is cooked through.
(tip - gravy use drippings and 1 tablespoon cornstarch)
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast tips:
- What type of turkey breast? You can use any kind! Boneless or bone-in, skinless or with skin, any kind of turkey will work!
- What size turkey should I use? Great thing about this recipe it will work for any size turkey! Just make sure it will fit in your slow cooker with room at the top to close it!
- Seasoning - The seasoning you use is essential in bringing out the best flavored turkey you can make. You don't have to use the seasonings I did, if you have your own favorite blend you would prefer!
- How do I not dry it out? The good thing about the slow cooker, you can cook it on a low temperature for a longer time, and that will not over cook and dry out your turkey. Make sure you check it often and use some of the juices on the bottom to baste your turkey while it's cooking.
Calories: 299kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 49gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 993mgPotassium: 574mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 265IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg