Easter Cake Mix Cookie Bars
These Easter Cake Mix Cookie Bars are soft, chewy, and absolutely delicious. Loaded with chocolate chips and festive spring-colored M&M candies. This makes the perfect treat for Easter weekend.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Easter M&M candies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish lightly with nonstick cooking spray then set aside.
Mix together cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Once mixed fold in Easter M&M candies and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Spread dough into your prepared dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes then allow to cool completely. Slice into squares and serve.
- Try making this recipe with different cake mix flavors like chocolate, funfetti, or strawberry.
- Allowing your bars to cool before slicing is important so don't skip that part!
Serving: 1barCalories: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 3gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 24mgPotassium: 96mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 86IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 1mg