One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner
This One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner is super tasty and super easy to clean up with only using one pan! You will love these Fall flavors!
- 1-2 pounds chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon dried thyme
- ½ tablespoon dried Oregano
- ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup petite red potatoes (cut into ¼ths)
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts (cut in half)
- 1 cup Butternut squash cubed
- fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Pound and cut boneless and skinless chicken breast into smaller strips. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place it on a baking sheet.
Add diced veggies around the chicken on the baking dish.
In a small mixing bowl mix together oil, garlic, and all seasonings.
Brush the oil mixture over your chicken and veggies on the baking dish.
Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minute until chicken is cooked to a safe temperature and veggies are tender.
Why you should slice your chicken breasts:
Chicken Breasts are very thick and need a longer time to bake in the oven. If you do not slice your chicken breasts into thinner strips your veggies will burn before the breasts are cooked.
Alternatives to chicken breasts:
- Cooking Tip: This will help all your chicken cook evenly and prevent it from getting over cooked and dried out.
- Bone-in Chicken Thighs - thighs do not take as long to bake as chicken breasts, so you could try this option.
- Chicken Tenders - Chicken tenders are thinner than chicken breasts and would bake in this same time frame for this recipe.
Serving: 1gCalories: 329kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 26gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 143mgPotassium: 736mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 3959IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 2mg