These Pumpkin Muffins are filled with those wonderful Fall flavors you expect along with an amazing pumpkin flavor as well. You will love these in the morning with a cup of coffee or tea!
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners or nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and ground nutmeg in a mixing bowl then set aside.
In a separate bowl mix together your eggs, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, and pure vanilla extract.
Add these wet ingredients to your dry and mix until just combined.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and a toothpick could be inserted and come out clean.
How to freeze Pumpkin Muffins:
Cook muffins according to directions and allow to cool completely. Wrap each muffin in plastic wrap then place in a large freezer bag. Pumpkin Muffins will be good in the freezer for 2-3 months.
How to thaw Pumpkin Muffins:
- Muffins can be thawed at room temperature.
- To quickly thaw unwrap the muffin then wrap them in a paper town and microwave on high for 30 seconds one at a time.
- You can also unwrap them and then place them in the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 2gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 123mgPotassium: 71mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 3337IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mg