This Rotel Dip is made with only three ingredients and will be the talk of any party you host!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 10 oz Rotel (undrained)
- optional for serving: tortilla chips, carrots, celery, corn chips
Slow Cooker Directions:
Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain fat as needed then add ground beef to your slow cooker.
Add cubed Velveeta cheese and undrained Rotel to your slow cooker and mix.
Cover and cook on high for 1 ½ - 2 hours. Cook until cheese is melted and creamy. Once cooked mix well and serve.
Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain fat as needed.
To your skillet add in cubed Velveeta cheese and undrained Rotel. Cook over medium heat while stirring until cheese is melted and creamy.
Once cheese is melted and creamy remove from heat and serve.
Tip - Cook on high for about 2 hours. Then turn on the lowest setting to keep warm during your party.
What can I add or substitute in this recipe?
- Ground Sausage - Use ground sausage instead of beef if you would like. Kick up your dip by using a spicy ground sausage.
- Cheddar Cheese - Add some Cheddar Cheese in replace of half the Velveeta for a strong flavor.
- Cream Cheese - Add a block of cream cheese to the dip for extra creaminess.
Serving: 2ozCalories: 232kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 23gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 940mgPotassium: 444mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 598IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 343mgIron: 2mg