Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
These Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are perfectly seasoned and perfectly crispy. Made in half the time as oven roasted potatoes, these are a great side dish for your dinner!
- 2 lb baby potatoes (unpeeled)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- ¾ cup parmesan (grated)
Preheat the air fryer to 375 F.
Wash your potatoes then dry them. Once clean cut them in half, leave the skins on.
Place your potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle your potatoes with oil and toss to coat. Next add in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Toss again to coat potatoes in seasoning.
Air fry potatoes at 375 F for 10 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through.
Remove the basket and add parmesan cheese. Place the basket back in and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Tips for perfect Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes:
- Simple is better. Simple seasoning like salt and pepper and garlic powder perfectly season these potatoes.
- Add some cheese to the potatoes. Add some parmesan cheese at the end and you are good to go.
- Don't go light with the oil. Yes, the directions call for 2 tablespoons of oil to use in mixing the seasoning. I find adding some oil to the air fryer helps the potatoes get crispier.
- Add some salt once they are done. Adding salt when the potatoes are done, right out of the air fryer, is the perfect finishing touch.
Serving: 2potatoesCalories: 209kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 8gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 210mgPotassium: 657mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 101IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 168mgIron: 1mg