This Zucchini Bread is one of my favorites. It always comes out perfectly moist and totally delicious. It's a quick and simple bread recipe that I think you will love.
Zucchini Bread has always been a favorite of mine! The grated zucchini always makes the bread perfectly moist. This recipe makes two loaves so make one and share one with a friend or freeze it for later.
How to make Zucchini Bread:
Step one: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F then prepare two loaf pan with nonstick cook spray.
Step two: In a large mixing bowl mix together shredded zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Once mixed well stir in the remaining ingredients.
Step three: Pour batter into your prepared loaf pans.
- Tip: This recipe makes to 8-inch loaves.
Step four: Bake for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
Step five: Once cooked through allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove from the pan and place on a cool rack to cool completely. Once cooked slice and serve.
To freeze this bread allow it to cool completely after baking. Once cooled wrap tightly in plastic wrap then place in the freezer.
This bread can stay in the freezer for 5-6 months.
When you are ready to eat it allows it to defrost completely in the fridge.
Here are a few more of my favorite bread recipes that I think you will like.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (2-3 medium zucchinis)
- 1 ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two 8 inch loaf pan with nonstick cook spray.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together shredded zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Once mixed well stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes of until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- Once cooked through allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove from the pan and place on a cool rack to cool completely. Once cooked slice and serve.