Hawaiian Pizza Braid
This easy pizza recipe is perfect for family dinner night. Hawaiian Pizza Braid is loaded with all your favorite toppings then braided and baked.
- 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough (1 can)
- 12 oz pizza sauce 1 jar (divided)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits (drained well)
- ½ cup ham (cubed or diced)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and prepare a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll out pizza dough onto your baking dish. Use a pizza cutter to make cuts in the dough about a few inches down leaving a good about of space in the middle (DO NOT cut all the way from one side to the other. The middle is for toppings).
Add 4-5 tbsp of pizza sauce. Heat remaining saucing and serve for dipping. After sauce top with cheese. (you can add more sauce to taste but not to much or soggy)
Next add pineapple tidbits and diced ham.
Wrap braid taking one slice over to the other until the entire dough is braided.
Spray the top of the pizza with non-stick cooking spray. ( or brush with oil)
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until dough is cooked through. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping and enjoy.
- Be careful to not cut all the way from one side to the other. The middle is for toppings and you want to make sure to leave enough space.
- You can add more sauce to taste but adding too much could cause your pizza crust to be soggy.
- Instead of cooking spray you could also or brush the crust with oil.
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 13gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 1025mgPotassium: 294mgFiber: 2gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 395IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 109mgIron: 3mg