Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins taste just as good as they look. These adorable little muffins are a favorite in my house.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray or baking liners and set aside.
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
In a stand mixer (with paddle attachment) mix together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Once well combined and smooth add eggs (one at a time), then milk, and last vanilla extract. Continue to mix until well combined.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon.
Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick can come out clean. Allow cooling for 3-5 minutes then remove from pan and enjoy.
- Tip: I used the paddle attachment on my stand mixer. You can also use a hand mixer and a large mixing bowl.
- Tip: If you want your muffins to be more moist, replace the milk with plain yogurt
- Tip: Don't forget to spray your muffin tin with a non-stick spray
Serving: 2muffinCalories: 114kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 53mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 132IUCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg