Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Chicken Spaghetti
This Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Chicken Spaghetti is so simple to make. It's creamy and delicious and a recipe the entire family will love.
- 2 large chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 15 oz alfredo sauce
- 14.5 oz petite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 15 oz marinara sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 10 oz spaghetti
Place chicken in slow cooker and season with all seasonings. Add more or less to taste.
Pour in Alfredo sauce, drained petite diced tomatoes, and marinara sauce into slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Cook until chicken is cooked through and tender. Shred chicken and add in ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions then drain and set aside.
Add cooked pasta to the slow cooker and toss to mix. Top with remaining shredded parmesan cheese and then serve.
- No Spaghetti? Don't worry this recipe works great with several different pastas. Try penne, rotini, or even fettuccine.
- Add even more: To dress up the recipe you can even add in diced onions, sliced green peppers, or sliced mushrooms. Add them in with your sauce to cook with the rest of your ingredients.
Calories: 495kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 33gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 1393mgPotassium: 835mgFiber: 4gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 607IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 250mgIron: 3mg