Chocolate Walnut Fudge
This Chocolate Walnut Fudge is the perfect easy dessert recipe. Made with only 4 ingredients and then placed in the fridge to chill, you will love how simple this is to make.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups walnuts
Add all ingredients to a large microwavable bowl. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time mixing between until fully melted.
Once everything is melted, mix until well combined. Add in 1 ½ cup walnuts. Pour these ingredients into an 8x8 casserole dish that has been lined with parchment paper. Top with remaining walnuts
Place in the fridge until set at least 2 hours. Then slice into fudge pieces and enjoy!
- Melting could take 2-3 minutes to melt. Make sure you are stopping every 30 seconds to mix to ensure the chocolate cooked evenly.
- Lining your dish with parchment paper will make for easy removal. Allow some to hang over the edge then once chilling is done grab the overhang and pull out all the fridge then slice.
- How to store? Keep your fudge on the countertop in an airtight container for 5-6 days.
- Can I freeze? To freeze wrap your fudge in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container or in a freezer bag. Keep in the freezer for 3-4 months and place in the fridge to thaw overnight. Just make sure you allow your fudge to set for the instructed 2 hours in the fridge before moving into the freezer.
- How to serve? For perfectly sliced fudge add parchment paper to your baking dish so you can easily remove the entire fudge and then slice into squares.
Calories: 264kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 40mgPotassium: 232mgFiber: 2gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 114IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 71mgIron: 2mg