Pumpkin Spice French Toast
The perfect fall breakfast recipe! This easy Pumpkin Spice French Toast is going to be one of your favorites. I love French Toast for breakfast, and I love Pumpkin! Put them together, and this is a breakfast made to die for!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 Texas toast (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons butter
Whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar.
Heat butter on a skillet or griddle.
Dip each side of bread into your egg mix. Place bread on your skillet or griddle on medium/low and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve warm with syrup, butter, and whipped cream.
How to Freeze French Toast:
Freezing french toat makes for the perfect quick breakfast recipe when you don't have time to cook. Start by preparing your french toast according to the directions and then set them aside to cool completely.
- Freezing: Place your cooled french toast on a baking sheet and place in a freeze to freeze separately. Once all are frozen place them in a large freezer bag. Freeze them for 1-2 months.
- Reheating: Place frozen french toast on a baking sheet and heat at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. You could also microwave one piece at a time for 30-60 seconds.
Serving: 1French toastCalories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 6gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 280mgPotassium: 74mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1840IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 7mg