This Taco Dip is the perfect dip recipe for a big crowd. With taco meat, melted cream cheese, shredded cheese, and colorful salsa.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
Optional for serving:
- Shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes for topping.
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
Cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat then season the beef with taco seasoning.
Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, and salsa to the pan and cook until cheese is melted and all ingredients are well combined.
Add your dip to a serving dip and top with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.