This Taco Dip is the perfect dip recipe for a big crowd. With taco meat, melted cream cheese, shredded cheese, and colorful salsa.
I actually ended up making this dip on the spur of the moment when we had a family movie night. Luckily I had everything I needed to make it and it turned out so good! I really loved the fresh toppings on top of the warm dip.
Start by cooking your beef and seasoning it with taco seasoning. I used my homemade taco seasoning recipe, you can find it here. I drained the fat and then returned it to the pan and add cream cheese, shredded cheese, and salsa. Mix it up and cook it on low until your cheese is warm and melted.
Add it to a serving dish and top it with your favorite taco toppings. I topped mine with shredded lettuce and diced bell peppers but you could add cooked black beans, shredded cheese, tomatoes, or jalapenos.
- Ground beef 1 lb
- Taco seasoning 2 tbsp
- Cream cheese 8 oz (room temperture)
- Salsa 1 cup
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese 2 cups
- Shredded lettuce and diced bell peppers for topping.
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- In a pan cooked ground beef. Season with taco seasoning. When ground beef is cooked drain and return to the stove top. Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, and salsa to the pan and cook until cheese is melted and all ingredients are well combined.
- Add your dip to a serving dip and top with shredded lettuce and diced bell peppers. Serve with tortilla chips.