Creamy shredded chicken seasoned and baked under crushed crackers. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again.
I love making casseroles. It's so easy to mix everything together and pop in the oven. Plus they taste amazing. I know casseroles can get a bad rap but I can't help it but love them. This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole is so simple to make. My husband even told me it was his favorite casserole I ever made! That's saying a lot since I've made a lot of casserole days in my day. Here are a few more casseroles to give a try next.
How to make Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat your oven.
- Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
- Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
This recipe calls for cooked and shredded chicken. When adding this recipe to your menu you can cut out some work by cooking the chicken ahead of time. I usually make enough for 2-3 meals and it saves me lots of when it comes to dinner. You can read more and check out the recipe here, Slow Cooker All-Purpose Chicken.
Here are more recipes to use any leftover cooked and shredded chicken with:
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells: Stuffed shells are always a hit at my house and we love loaded them up with chicken Alfredo.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas: A new way to make enchiladas and a must-try!
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza: I love buffalo chicken and this pizza is my all-time favorite.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes. Show me what you are making, tag us or, use hashtag #TDOARH
Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
- Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes.