Stuffed shells filled with creamy Alfredo, shredded chicken, cheese, and even bacon. Served with a big salad and garlic bread, this Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells makes the perfect dinner idea.
We love stuffed shells around here. If I'm being honest we really love any pasta recipe, it's kind of my weakness. I could give up just about any carb but would have to keep the pasta! I love making stuffed shells because you get the entire flavor from your recipe in one bite. Plus my kids feel the same way about pasta as I do so it's always a recipe that the entire family enjoys. For this recipe I took a spin on one of the classic and of course added bacon. Just take a look at these, pasta, cheese, and bacon! Talk about the perfect recipe. The filling is creamy Alfredo sauce, with shredded chicken, cheese, and bacon. On top I sprinkled a little more cheese before baking. Serve it with a big yummy salad and easy homemade garlic bread for the perfect dinner!
How to make Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Cook jumbo shells.
- Place cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl.
- Pour in ½ jar of Alfredo sauce, cooked and crumbled bacon, parmesan cheese, and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well together.
- In a casserole dish spread some of remaining Alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- Add a large spoonful of chicken mix into each shell and place in your prepared casserole dish.
- Spoon on remaining Alfredo sauce onto shells.
- Top with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and bake.
Stuffed Shells Recipes:
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells
- Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Shells
Have leftover Alfredo sauce? Try these recipe next:
Chicken Alfredo Pizza: Something new for pizza night! Alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, cheese, it doesn't get much better.
Kielbasa Alfredo Bakes: This one is a family favorite. It's simple to make and one everyone is going to love, even the kids.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 10 oz jumbo shells
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- ¾ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce (divided)
- Optional: ¼ cup more cooked and crumbled bacon and fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook jumbo shells according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- Place cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl. Pour in ½ jar of Alfredo sauce, cooked and crumbled bacon, parmesan cheese, and ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix well together.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a casserole dish spread some of remaining Alfredo sauce on the bottom (keeping some for topping).
- Add a large spoonful of chicken mix into each shell and place in your prepared casserole dish. Spoon on remaining Alfredo sauce onto shells. Top with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and bake for 16-20 minutes.
- Optional: top with more bacon and fresh diced parsley for garnish.