Stuffed shells filled with creamy Alfredo, shredded chicken, cheese, and even bacon. Served with a big salad and garlic bread, this Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells makes the perfect dinner idea.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
We love stuffed shells around here. If i’m being honest we really love any pasta recipe, it’s kinda my weakness. I could give up just about any carb but would have to keep the pasta! I love making stuffed shells because you get the entire flavor from your recipe in one bite. Plus my kids feel the same way about pasta as I do so it’s always a recipe that the entire family enjoys. For this recipe I took a spin on one of the classic and of course added bacon.
Just take a look at these, pasta, cheese, and bacon! Talk about the perfect recipe. The filling is creamy Alfredo sauce, with shredded chicken, cheese, and bacon. On top I sprinkled a little more cheese before baking. Serve it with a big yummy salad and easy homemade garlic bread for the perfect dinner!
This recipe is also perfect with leftovers. Have leftover chicken or bacon from this morning? It even works perfectly with a store bought rotisserie chicken! No water how you make it you are going to love it!
- Jumbo shells, 15 (about 1/2 pound box)
- Chicken breast, 2 large
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled, 3/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated,1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 cup (divided)
- Alfredo sauce, 16 oz jar (divided)
- Optional: 1/4 cup more cooked and crumbled bacon and fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook chicken until cooked through. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Cook jumbo shells according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- Place cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl. Pour in 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce, cooked and crumbled bacon, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Mix well together.
- In a casserole dish spread 1/2 of remaining Alfredo sauce on the bottom (keeping some for topping).
- Add a large spoonful of chicken mix into each shell and place in your prepared casserole dish. Spoon on remaining Alfredo sauce onto shells. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese and bake for 16-20 minutes.
- Optional: top with more bacon and fresh diced parsley for garnish.