My all time favorite cookie recipe! Just a few ingredients and no time in the oven for these delicious No Bake Cookies.
No Bake Cookies
These No Bake Cookies can sometimes have a mind of there own. I have made them for years and was never able to get them right overtimes. Sometimes they would set and sometimes they stayed wet. They still tasted amazing wet but no one wants to have to use a spoon to eat cookies.
I tested and tested and I think I have a no fail recipe. Just follow the easy steps in order and watch the time. I found that in the past I let them boil to long to or not long enough. And even adding in to many ingredients at one time changed the outcome of my cookies.
Give them and try and let me know how they turn out for you! When you are done you can check out all my other favorite cookies recipes.
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
- Soft and Chewy M&M Cookie
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Apple Pie Cookie
- Sugar Cookie
How to make No Bake Cookies:
Step one: In a large pot add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder.
Step two: Slowly bring to a boil while whisking. I usually keep it on medium heat to reach a boil.
Step three: Once at a boil allow to boil for one minutes I set a timer and stopped the whisking and allow it to just boil.
Step four: Once the minutes is over then remove from heat and add in oats. Mix well. Add in peanut butter, mix well. Last add in vanilla extract and mix well. You don’t want to add everything at the same time and make sure to add them in that order.
Step five: Lay out parchment paper on the counter and spoon out the dough into cookie shapes. Allow to set for 15-30 minutes.
A few more dessert that have NO BAKING!
Hershey Pie: No baking this pie! It’s simple to make and it taste AMAZING!
Chocolate Fudge: I love fudge, it’s so simple to make and this was is all chocolate!
S’mores Muddy Buddies: Muddy buddies are a favorite of mine and this one is loaded with Golden graham cereal and mini marshmallows.
No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large pot add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder. Slowly bring to a boil while whisking. Once at a boil allow to boil for one minutes (I set a timer and stopped the whisking).
- Remove from heat and add in oats. Mix well. Add in peanut butter, mix well. Last add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Lay out parchment paper on the counter and spoon out the dough into cookie shapes. Allow to set for 15-30 minutes.