My all-time favorite cookie recipe! Just a few ingredients and no time in the oven for these delicious No-Bake Cookies. Yes, I cook and bake every day, but my favorite cookie is a No-Bake Cookie!
Finding the best way to make No-Bake Cookies:
These No-Bake Cookies can sometimes have a mind of their own. I have made them for years and was never able to get them right every time.
Sometimes they would set and sometimes they stayed wet. They still tasted amazing wet but no one wants to have to use a spoon to eat cookies.
I tested and tested and I think I have a no-fail recipe. Just follow the easy steps in order and watch the time.
I found that in the past I let them boil too long or not long enough. And even adding in too many ingredients at one time changed the outcome of my cookies.
Give them and try and let me know how they turn out for you!
- Unsalted Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Quick Oats
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Extract
Step two: Remove from heat and add in oats. Mix well. Add in peanut butter, mix well. Last, add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Tip: Do not mix in another bowl add your oats and peanut butter into your warm pot.
Step three: Lay out parchment paper on the counter and spoon out the dough into cookie shapes. Allow sitting for 15-30 minutes.
Tips and FAQs:
- Oats: I typically use quick oats for this recipe. I have found after testing that they work best.
- Butter: For this recipe make sure you are using real butter not margarine. It will make a difference until how they set.
- Setting time: These cookies could take 20-30 minuets to set. If your house is too hot I will sometimes open a window or even stick them in the fridge.
- Pro Tip: This recipe moves fast and over boiling or letting things sit to long could mess it up. I always prepare all ingredients before starting and measure everything out so I can move quick.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us, or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large pot add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder. Slowly bring to a boil while whisking. Once at a boil allow to boil for one minute (I set a timer and stopped the whisking).
- Remove from heat and add in oats. Mix well. Add in peanut butter, mix well. Last add in vanilla extract and mix well.
- Lay out parchment paper on the counter and spoon out the dough into cookie shapes. Allow to set for 15-30 minutes.