Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken Breast
- Cheesy Chicken Fajita Soup
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- Cheese Salsa Chicken and Rice
How to make Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas:
What to serve with this recipe:
More of my favorite ranch recipes:
BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs: Sticky and sweet, these chicken legs are baked in the oven and taste like they came right off the grill!
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes: Tender potatoes baked in ranch dressing and cheese, doesn’t get much better.
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball: I love this cheeseball recipe. Ranch, cheddar, and bacon all go perfectly together.
- 3 large Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing (divided)
- 3/4 cup Salsa (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon Ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded taco blend cheese
- Optional: Fresh cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish by spreading 2 tbsp salsa on the bottom.
Start by cooking chicken fully then shredding. Add cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl.
In mixing bowl with chicken add 1/2 cup ranch dressing, salsa, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Mix well together.
Add ranch chicken filling into flour tortillas then place in prepared casserole dish. Top with cheese then bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are warm throughout.
Top with remaining ranch dressing and garnish with fresh cilantro.