Do you have picky eaters?
How to make Cheesy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas:
What to serve with this recipe:
More of my favorite ranch recipes:
BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs: Sticky and sweet, these chicken legs are baked in the oven and taste like they came right off the grill!
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes: Tender potatoes baked in ranch dressing and cheese, doesn’t get much better.
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball: I love this cheeseball recipe. Ranch, cheddar, and bacon all go perfectly together.
More Cheesy Chicken Recipes:
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken Breast
- Cheesy Chicken Fajita Soup
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- Cheese Salsa Chicken and Rice
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
- 3 large Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing (divided)
- 3/4 cup Salsa (plus 2 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon Ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded taco blend cheese
- Optional: Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish by spreading 2 tbsp salsa on the bottom.
- Start by cooking chicken fully then shredding. Add cooked and shredded chicken into a mixing bowl.
- In mixing bowl with chicken add 1/2 cup ranch dressing, salsa, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Mix well together.
- Add ranch chicken filling into flour tortillas then place in prepared casserole dish. Top with cheese then bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are warm throughout.
- Top with remaining ranch dressing and garnish with fresh cilantro.