This classic Baked Chicken Breast is one of our favorites. It’s my go to recipe when making chicken and it comes out perfect each time.
Baked Chicken Breast
Chicken is served a lot on my home. It’s easy to make and my kids love it, can’t really go wrong there. This Baked Chicken Breast is my go to recipe for just a classic chicken. With just a few simple seasons and a few hours in the fridge this chicken comes out perfect every time.
How to season Baked Chicken Breast:
To season this chicken I stared with a vegetable oil. You can use other oils but remember some oils like olive oil can change the taste while vegetable is very mild. I then used the following seasonings and whisked them together with the oil:
Below I have how much I used of each but you can of course add these seasonings to taste.
How to make Baked Chicken Breast:
Step one: Start by placing your chicken into a large freezer bag. This will be the best way to massage the marinate into the chicken and keep the chicken stored over night.
Step two: Place oil in a mixing bowl. Whisk in all remaining ingredients. Pour this over your chicken. Marinate overnight for best results or cook immediately. Both will have great taste but leaving it overnight will help that flavor to get inside the chicken.
Step three: Preheat oven then place chicken in a dish and bake until chicken is fully cooked. Time will vary depending in the size of your chicken breast. Chicken should be over 165 degrees F before eating.
Step four: Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve.
Here are a few more of my favorite chicken breast recipes:
Taco Lime Chicken: This one is so easy and so good! I only used a few ingredients and then grilled.
Lemon Pepper Chicken: This one is a favorite with my hubby! He loves lemon pepper chicken.
Baked BBQ Chicken Breast: This one is a classic and one I make 2-3 times a month. It’s so simple and the entire family loves it.
Baked Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Add chicken into a large freezer bag.
- Place oil in a mixing bowl. Whisk in all remaining ingredients. Pour this over your chicken. Marinate overnight for best results or cook immediately.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place chicken in a dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Time will vary depending in the size of your chicken breast. For small chicken breast check the temperature around 20 minutes. Chicken should be over 165 degrees F before eating.
- Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve.