The perfect summertime grilling recipe. This Taco Lime Grilled Chicken is easy to make and full of flavor. Just three ingredients and a few minutes on the grill then dinner is ready.
I love grilling and I love tacos! This is why this Taco Lime Grilled Chicken is my favorite summer recipe.
You can slice it up and add it to tacos, eat it like a chicken breast, or we love serving it over cilantro lime rice.
No matter how you serve it you are going to love it. If you love taco recipes as much as I do then make sure to check out all my other favorite taco recipes next.
How to make Taco Lime Grilled Chicken:
- Place chicken into a large plastic bag.
- Add taco seasoning and the juice from both limes and the zest from one.
- Rub the chicken in a bag to mix seasoning.
- Place chicken in the fridge to marinate.
- Grill on medium heat until chicken is cooked through and safe temperature.
Do I have to marinate overnight?
You, of course, don't have to marinate it and can grill right away. The longer you marinate it the better your chicken will taste.
How to serve Taco Lime Grilled Chicken:
I serve this chicken with rice and corn salsa in a bowl. You can also slice it and put it into tacos!
Have leftover limes? Try these recipes next:
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos: I love slow cooker recipes. These tacos are full of flavor and one of my favorites.
Cilantro Lime Rice: The BEST way to make rice. For real this is my all time favorite way to make rice and it's a must try recipe.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Legs: More lime chicken but this time with simple and cheap chicken legs. I love grabbing chicken legs when they are on sale and this is one of my favorite ways to make them.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 2 fresh limes
- Place chicken into a large plastic bag. Add taco seasoning and the juice from both limes and the zest from one (you can use the zest both for a stronger lime flavor).
- Rub chicken in bag to mix seasoning. Place chicken in the fridge for at least an hour but overnight would be best.
- Grill on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and a safe temperature.