Need something new to take your chicken dinner up a level tonight? Try this simple and easy Lemon Pepper Chicken.
Lemon Pepper Chicken has always been my husband's favorite way to eat chicken. It's become a favorite with my entire family and it's on my menu several times a month.
How to Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe:
This is a pretty simple recipe to make. Put your chicken in a large zip lock bag, make your marinade, and then pour that in the bag.
Marinade for as long or little time as you like, and cook!
Make some of my amazing side dishes to go with it, and you have a very flavorful chicken dinner!
- Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Lemon (juiced)
- Vegetable Oil
- Parsley (dried)
- Garlic Powder
Step one: Place chicken breast in a large baggie.
Step Two - Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into a bag with chicken. Seal and massage the chicken until coated with the marinade. Place in the fridge overnight or cook immediately.
- Cooking Tool - I use this juicer for juicing my lemons, limes, or oranges.
- Cooking Tip: I highly recommend marinating this recipe overnight. The acidity of the lemon juice and the spices will really soak into the chicken overnight. But if you don't have time for that, pouring it all over the chicken in the baking pan and cooking right away is fully ok!
Step three: When you are ready to bake your chicken go preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Place chicken in a dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Cooking Tip: Time may vary depending on the size of your chicken breast. For small chicken breast check the temperature for around 20 minutes. Chicken should be over 165 degrees F before eating.
Step four: Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve.
This recipe is super simple to make!
I love being able to share with you all quick simple recipes that anyone can make for themselves and their families.
I know life is busy, so cooking for the family sometimes takes the backburner.
This flavorful chicken dinner recipe will be something you can be happy to serve anyone.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us, or use hashtag #TDOARH
Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- ¼ tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley (dried)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken breast in a large baggie. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour into bag with chicken. Seal and massage chicken until coated with the marinade. Place in the fridge overnight or cook immediately
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place chicken in a dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Once cooked allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve.