Need something new to liven up your chicken dinner tonight? Try this simple and easy Lemon Pepper Chicken.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Like most people, we eat a good amount of chicken. My kids love it and it’s pretty simple to make. This Lemon Pepper Chicken is my husbands all time favorite. Lemon is one of my favorite flavors so naturally, I love it as well. And when you get a dish the entire family will you, you make it, and you make it a lot! I made this chicken right on the stove top. Usually, I bake it but if you want a quick chicken recipe that tastes amazing then this Lemon Pepper Chicken is it. It’s perfectly crispy, juicy, and tender. If you love lemon pepper as my family does then make sure to check out a few more of our all-time favorite lemon pepper recipes.
Lemon Pepper Recipes:
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenderloins
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Drumsticks
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken and Rotini
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
How to make Lemon Pepper Chicken:
Step one: Let’s start by mixing your flour and lemon pepper seasoning in a shallow dish. Then set it aside for later.
Step two: Next warm a skillet with olive oil on medium heat.
Step three: Coat your chicken breast in the flour mix that you mixed early.
Step four: Once the chicken is coated place each breast in the warm skillet.
Step five: Allow chicken to cook several minutes on each side or until your chicken is at the same temperature.
Step six: Time to serve! Squeeze fresh lemon juice on each chicken breast and garnish with chopped parsley.
What to use instead of lemon pepper seasoning:
You can usually find lemon pepper seasoning at any grocery store. If you are having a hard time location you can use 1/2 teaspoon dried lemon zest and 1/4 teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
If you want some more ideas to dress up your chicken breast try these out next:
Cheesy Ranch Chicken: This chicken breast is coated with ranch and shredded cheese and baked. You are going to love it.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken: Buffalo chicken is one of my favorites and this is crispy and full of flavor.
Honey Mustard: A classic recipe and so simple to make. We love honey mustard and I think you will love this recipe.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Mix flour and lemon pepper seasoning in a shallow dish. and set aside.
- Warm a skillet with olive oil on medium heat. Roll chicken in flour mixture until evenly coated and place in warm skillet.
- Allow chicken to cook for 6-7 minutes (depending on size) on each side until fully cooked.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on each chicken breast and garnish with chopped parsley.