These Parmesan Roasted Broccoli are a favorite with my family. Even the kids will eat this veggie! Baked until crispy and topped with cheese, it’s the best way to serve broccoli.
Nothing beats broccoli with cheese. It’s the best combination and this simple side dish recipe is a favorite in my house. Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is the perfect side to just about any meal.
How to make Parmesan Roasted Broccoli:
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Step two: Now chop your broccoli and place them in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil then season and toss to coat again.
How to season Roasted Broccoli:
I made the seasoning really simple. You can add more to taste.
Baking Roasted Broccoli:
Step three: Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet and top with shredded parmesan cheese.
Step four: Bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
We love serving this Parmesan Roasted Broccoli with a lot of our dinner recipes. Here are a few that we love pairing with this side dish.
If you love this recipe then you should try out some of my other broccoli recipes.
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole: This recipe is a classic that was passed down to me from my mom.
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli: A simple and light side dish full of flavor.
- Broccoli Cheese Soup: The perfect comfort food! I love warm soup on cold or rainy days.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound broccoli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli and place them in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat in oil then season and toss to coat again.
- Place broccoli on your prepared baking sheet and top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.