This Ritz Chicken is crispy and buttery. The perfect family dinner recipe and a recipe your kids will also love.
My kids are asking me nonstop to make this chicken along with my Ritz Chicken Casserole. Nothing is better than seeing your little ones love what you make and even hear them ask for seconds.
Crunchy Chicken Recipes:
Nothing beats the crunchy and buttery taste of this baked chicken. This recipe is a classic and one that I have been making for years. It was always my favorite growing up and now my kids love it.
You only need a few simple ingredients and it's really easy to put together.
This recipe was inspired from my chicken casserole with ritz crackers so if you like this you will might want to try that one also!
How to make Ritz Chicken:
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Then go ahead and prepare a 9x13 dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Step two: Next you want to prepare your ingredients to coat your chicken. Start with a large shallow bowl and mix ritz crackers with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Step three: In a separate shallow bowl whisk eggs.
Step four: Next pound your chicken as needed to make them even in size for cooking. Place chicken in egg and allow excess to drip off.
Step five: Now you can place your chicken into your seasoned crackers. Once coated place in your prepared dish. Repeat with each chicken breast.
How do you bake chicken with Ritz crackers?
Step six: Brush each chicken with melted butter.
- Don't skip this step! This will help your chicken coating to not get dry during baking.
Step seven: Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- This chicken is baked uncovered.
Serving Chicken Breast:
Here are some of my favorite dishes to serve with this chicken dinner.
- Roasted Vegetables
- Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Parmesan Garlic Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
Chicken Breast Recipe:
Want even more simple recipes for your chicken dinners? Try these out next.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 cup Ritz crackers (crushed)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9x13 dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large shallow bowl mix ritz crackers with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl whisk eggs.
- Pound chicken as needed to make them even in size for cooking. Place chicken in egg and allow excess to drip off.
- Then add chicken to your seasoned crackers. Once coated place in your prepared dish. Repeat with each chicken breast.
- Brush each chicken with melted butter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Don't skip brushing butter over your prepared chicken. This will help your chicken coating to not get dry during baking.
- This chicken is baked uncovered.
All three of my kids love this! It is now a staple in our house.
How do you brush something already covered in crumbs with butter? Won't the crumbs just get brushed off?
You can brush or drizzle, whatever works best for you.
This is looking great and crust is looking just wow.
What a delicious and easy dinner recipe! I am adding this to my dinner line up for the week!
This looks so good and I love that the kids ask for seconds. I'm making this for the grand kids.
So happy to hear that!!
This crunchy chicken looks wonderful! Making this tonight can't wait!
I would surely love to make such an awesome, crispy and Butter chicken for my family Dinner. They to love it.