Sweet with a little spice this Baked Honey Dijon Chicken is something new for your everyday chicken breast. A recipe the entire family is going to love.
Baked Honey Dijon Chicken
We love chicken breast recipes for dinner around here. It’s simple to make and my kids will eat it, that’s a win-win recipe in my house. This Baked Honey Dijon Chicken is one of my favorites. It’s similar to a honey mustard chicken but made with honey and dijon chicken along with a few seasonings. If you love
Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe:
- Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
- Honey Lime Chicken Breast
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast
- Baked Taco Lime Chicken Breast
- Brown Sugar Chicken Breast
Chicken Breast Marinade Ingredients:
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
How to make Baked Honey Dijon Chicken:
Step one: In a small bowl whisk together oil, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Step two: Place chicken breast in a foil-lined pan and pour above mixed marinade on top. I like to close the foil to keep all the heat inside and help the chicken stay moist.
Best way to bake chicken in the oven:
Step three: Bake your chicken at 375 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches a safe temperature.
Side dish options:
- Slow Cooker Cream Corn
- Roasted Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans
- 4 breast Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Place chicken breast in a foil-lined pan and pour above mixed marinade on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.