Sweet with a little spice this Baked Honey Dijon Chicken is something new for your everyday chicken breast. A recipe the entire family is going to love.
We love chicken breast recipes for dinner around here. It's simple to make and my kids will eat it, that's a win-win recipe in my house. This Baked Honey Dijon Chicken is one of my favorites. It's similar to a honey mustard chicken but made with honey and dijon chicken along with a few seasonings. If you love
Boneless Chicken Breast Recipe:
- Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
- Honey Lime Chicken Breast
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken Breast
- Baked Taco Lime Chicken Breast
- Brown Sugar Chicken Breast
Chicken Breast Marinade Ingredients:
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
How to make Baked Honey Dijon Chicken:
Step one: In a small bowl whisk together oil, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Step two: Place chicken breast in a foil-lined pan and pour above mixed marinade on top. I like to close the foil to keep all the heat inside and help the chicken stay moist.
Best way to bake chicken in the oven:
Step three: Bake your chicken at 375 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches a safe temperature.
Side dish options:
- Slow Cooker Cream Corn
- Roasted Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
- Parmesan Garlic Skillet Green Beans
Baked Honey Dijon Chicken
- 4 breast Chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breast in a foil-lined pan and pour above mixed marinade on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.