Seasoned with taco seasonings this Easy Taco Pasta Salad is the perfect summertime side dish. It's filled with green onions, bell peppers, corn, Mexican shredded cheese, and completely delicious
I have been longing for warmer weather and made my bbq chicken legs in the oven that taste as if they came right off the grill for weeks now. It finally got warmer, and we bought a new grill. We made burgers with this Easy Taco Pasta Salad as the side dish. It was so wonderful, and this recipe was so good the perfect summertime side dish. Well, today we woke up to snow so I will be sitting here eating leftovers pretending like it's still 60 degrees outside.
Easy Taco Pasta Salad
For this recipe, you want to start by cooking your pasta. Just cook it according to the package directions then drain and rinse with cold water. Set it aside while you mix up the rest. In a large mixing bowl add mayo and sour cream. Add taco and ranch seasoning and mix until well combined. Add pasta to this and toss until all pasta is coated.
Ready to serve this Easy Taco Pasta Salad:
I loved this recipe and so did my kids. You can add more seasoning to taste, and I did part taco and part ranch to not make it too spicy. Once you mix it, give it a taste, and add more as needed. We served this on the side of burgers and grilled veggies.
We love to serve this pasta salad with:
- Chicken Fajita Kabobs
- Honey Lime Chicken Breast
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
- Brown Sugar Chicken
More summer side dishes for you to try out:
- Cheddar Bacon Potato Salad
- Classic Coleslaw
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball
- Classic Macaroni Salad
- Classic Potato Salad
Easy Taco Pasta Salad
- 10 oz Rotini
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- ½ tablespoon Ranch seasoning (dry)
- ½ cup Green onions (diced)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can Corn (15.25 oz and drained)
- 1 ½ cups Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add mayo and sour cream. Add taco and ranch seasoning and mix until well combined. Add pasta to this and toss until all pasta is coated.
- Add green onions, bell pepper, corn, and cheese. Toss again to mix and then allow to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH