These Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks look and taste as if they came right off the grill! No grilling here though you can bake these in the oven anytime and still get crunchy chicken drumsticks that are full of flavor.
Making Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks:
Step two: In a small bowl mix all seasonings together. Coat chicken in your dry rub and place on a baking rack. Bake for 40 minutes turning once about halfway through.\
What temperature to bake Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks?
I bake mine at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes. It can vary depending on how large your legs are to make sure to check the temperature. Your chicken legs are done when they are at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Side Dish Ideas:
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
- Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Easy Taco Pasta Salad
- Foil Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
The trick though is once they are done baking brush them in BBQ sauce and then place them back into the oven to broiler. I did mine for just 45-50 seconds and flipped. Continue this until all sides have crispy skin.
More BBQ Recipes you are going to LOVE:
Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken: This Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken is a simple and easy recipe that can be topped on a sandwich or tossed in with a salad.
BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork: Let your slow cooker do the work for this dinner! BBQ Ranch Pulled Pork with 4 simple ingridents and a few hours dinner is ready!
BBQ Chicken Quesadilla: I love trying new flavors on classic recipes and this BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is one of my favorites.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 pounds Chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Smoked paprika
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and a baking rack. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix all seasonings together. Coat chicken in your dry rub and place on a baking rack. Bake for 40 minutes turning once about half way through.
- Remove chicken from the oven and brush with BBQ sauce. Place back into the oven and broil for 45-50 seconds on each side until all sides have been broiled and are crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!