Need a quick side dish recipe that the entire family will love? Try these simple and flavorful Roasted Ranch Carrots.
I love anything seasoned with ranch, it even makes vegetables taste better. Even my kids loved these seasoned carrots as a side dish for dinner.
The perfect side dish?
This is the perfect side dish for any meal. Super quick and easy to make with baby carrots and ranch. With Easter right around the corner this will be a great easy side to make with the rest of your Easter meal you are preparing!
- Baby Carrots (patted dry)
- Ranch Seasoning
How to Roast Carrots in the Oven:
Roasting vegetables in the oven is an easy way to cook your veggies. Any way you cook veggies you will lose some of their nutrients, but do not be afraid of the high heat that is used in roasting vegetables. You will still be able to enjoy these carrots roasted!
- Tip - Use a baking sheet that does not have a high edge. A higher edge can trap steam and cause some of the carrots to be soggy.
Step Two: Toss carrots in oil until evenly coated. Then toss in the ranch seasoning.
- Tip - Another way to ensure your veggies do not become soggy while roasting is to not overdue the oil. Too much oil can result in soggy veggies.
What oil should I use?
Any oil will work for this recipe I prefer to use a flavorless oil like vegetable oil. Olive Oil would also be excellent.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Roasted Ranch Carrots
- 1 pound Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ranch seasoning (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set side.
- Toss carrots in oil until evenly coated. Then toss in the ranch seasoning.
- Lay out seasoned carrots on prepared baking sheet on a single layer and bake for 30 minutes turning halfway through. Carrots will be tender when cooked through.