These Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are perfect in the air fryer. They turn crispy, and full of flavor when seasoned properly. This is the best way cook Brussel Sprouts.
Brussell Sprouts have a tough relationship with most families. Parents love them and kids typically don't like them. I really enjoy them and have been making them a lot lately. Yes, my kids do not like them, but I still serve them often. I had been making Roasted Brussel Sprouts a lot until I tried them in the air fryer!
How to make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts:
Start by preparing your Brussel Sprouts by slicing them in half and then mixing them in the oil and seasonings. Layer them in your air fryer and cook. Serve hot right out of the air fryer as they will cool down pretty quickly.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Garlic Powder
- Cooking Tip: To preheat the air fryer all you have to do it place the basket empty in the air fryer and turn it on for about 10 minutes.
How to Season Brussel Sprouts:
When seasoning my Brussel sprouts I like to keep it simple. I start with oil and then add these seasonings.
- garlic powder
Step Four - Cook for 5 minutes then remove the basket and shake. Place the basket back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Optional - You can serve them topped with parmesan cheese, like my Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
Tips for Amazing Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
- Be liberal with your oil. You really need to make sure these are coated well so the seasonings will stick to them nicely.
- Add other seasoning if you'd like. Paprika or Mustard are really good flavors to add to your Brussel Sprouts.
- Kick your Brussels Sprouts up a notch with Bacon. Everyone loves bacon. Add some crumbled bacon to your roasted Brussel sprouts, and they will be even more amazing.
- How to not make them soggy. Make sure you slice them and cook them slice down on the baking sheet. Make sure they are not on top of each other as well.
What meals do Brussel Sprouts go best with?
Crock Pot Ribs - One of the best ways to make ribs! These Crock Pot Ribs are actually fall off the bone tender and full of flavor.
Baked BBQ Chicken - The most perfect Baked BBQ Chicken. Full of flavor and cooked moist, tender, and delicious! Add this recipe to your dinner menu this week.
Turkey Meatloaf - Turkey Meatloaf is a classic recipe that is often forgotten. This meatloaf recipe is healthy made with lean ground turkey, full of flavor and super moist! This will become a favorite in your house for sure!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Trim the base of your Brussel sprouts and then slice in half. Then place all prepared Brussel sprout into a bowl.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Add oil and seasonings to your Brussel sprouts. Mix to coat then place them in your preheated air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes then remove the basket and shake. Place the basket back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the basket and serve. Depending on the size of your Brussel sprouts you may need to cook for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Optional: you can serve them topped with parmesan cheese.
Leave a Reply